China Innovation Hub招聘信息（上海）
China Innovation Hub是一支与麦肯锡公司（McKinsey & Company）合作紧密的队伍，现招募Data Engineer。麦肯锡是全球最著名的管理咨询公司之一，先后有多名科大校友任职于此，欢迎科大校友应聘。工作地点为上海。详情见下：
Who you’ll work with
You’ll join Shanghai office as a Data Engineer affiliated to the China Innovation Hub and work closely with analytics consultants and data managers from client side.
China Innovation Hub (CIH) is a rapidly growing team within McKinsey’s Greater China office. It provides distinctive end-to-end advice to our clients on a wide variety of innovation related topics, including digital implementation, new digital business setup, big data analytics, digital / physical design, digital marketing operations, and digital center for operations excellence etc.
What you’ll do
You will join the team as a Data Engineer to use machine learning to collect and rationalize the massive amounts of data throughout the value chain.
For back-end data integration engineer, you’ll focus on building the front and back-end connections between our cloud platform and customer applications. You will identify the best way to ingest data, which is fast, secure and requires the least amount of manual labor. You will develop and share best practices for data integration with the goal of maximizing impact through more effective and efficient methods — such as machine learning for auto ingestion. You’ll be able to do this leveraging your programming skills in Python, Java and Shell.
To deliver a self-serve analytical solution for clients, you'll embrace the agile software development environment, develop software to ensure proper data quality controls at all levels, and build BI and reporting solutions.
Working with McKinsey as part of the China Innovation Hub provides you with challenging opportunities, including:
a) Be a thought partner to the business on shaping the problems as well as the solutions; helping clients to translate big ideas into reality with delivered insights;
b) Innovating new tools and techniques in an encouraging environment and apply your understanding of insights in real business setting; and
c) Exposing to an enormous variety of topics across many different industries such as a world-leading bank figuring out how to best do its customer care across all of its channels, a fast growing internet company tying to retain the best talents, or an Auto OEM reducing leads generation cost .
• Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin (both oral and written)
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science with Mathematics and Statistics or equivalent subject, Masters preferred
• 1-3 years of experience in big data related software development, experienced with data modeling, design patterns, building highly scalable and secured solution
• Familiar with big data platforms like SQL, Teradata, Hadoop, ETL
• Knowledge of agile software development process
• Demonstrate passion for machine learning and innovation
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions, with tolerance in dealing with bad quality data
• Ability to work effectively in teams with good conceptual to technical communication skills
How to apply
1. Please directly apply via the following weblink
2. Alternatively, you can contact recruiter:
Daisy Chen (email@example.com)2016-11-15 上一篇: 微软亚洲互联网工程院招聘（北京、苏州） 下一篇: 普强信息技术（北京）有限公司招聘信息